What is the Role of a Guardian at Squads?
What is a Guardian at Squads? The Guardian is a team role in connection with a project. The Guardian is the first point of contact for you as a client regarding the project that the team does for you. He/she is responsible for the successful delivery of the project sprints and your overall engagement with the team.
The Guardian does:
- Facilitate the clients business;
- Advocate the clients business goals;
- Have the overview of the project;
- Help the client set SMART sprint goals;
- Confirms deployment after testing is cleared;
- Discusses sprint acceptance, planning, and budget.
The Guardian doesn’t:
- Manage the project and team in traditional sense;
- Lead the team;
- Estimate the necessary budget alone.